Thursday, September 11, 2014

Welcome!!!

Welcome!!

Welcome to Mr. E’s World Geography and World History Page! This is a blog designed specifically to help my students (or all students) with their World Geography and World History classes. This blog will contain notes, aides, links to powerpoints, worksheets, videos, and hopefully plenty of funny pictures dealing with World Geography and World History. I will also post fun facts and stories (and maybe some activities and surveys). To all my visitors to this blog, please feel free to leave any comments, questions, criticism, anything, at the bottom of the page in the comments box for any post read- I welcome everyone and their opinions! I would like for this to be a fun and different way of learning and for this to be another avenue to help our students be successful in their classes. I will try my best to keep this updated every week and will make announcements of updates via Facebook-


Again, welcome to my WG and WH Page, and enjoy!