Friday, June 10, 2016

School is finally OUT!

Well, another school year has come and gone. The 2015-16 school year for World History wasn't as much fun as the year before that, but nevertheless, it was still a pretty decent year. I probably won't have my 10th graders anymore anytime within the next 2 years, so I would like to wish all of them a happy summer and success as juniors- Erica B., Jairo Z., Trinity J., Alexander, Rakia B., Brown, K. Collins, Jameron G., A. Henson, Dyron F., Jason R., Nathaniel G., Jordan Mc, Nelson, Francisco S., J'maiya D., Jada T., Matt O., Datravian A., L. Cornejo, J. Ross, J. Thompson, Mahogany P.,Coleman, M. Reed, Elijah B., Vidales, Trejo-Portillo, Byron T., and M. Jones.

It was great working with Coach Lashley, Coach Borens, and Mr. Sullivan this year- I didn't get to do as much as I did before due to having so many different teachers this year (for both WH and WG, plus Government and Economics- a total of 6 teachers in all), but next year, I hope to do some different things with this blog-

Ok, it's summertime and I'm out until August!